Saturday, July 24, 2010

Such A Wonderful Day!!!

Hmmm... 3-day seminar for cathecist is over!. I'm sure I'll miss it! :) On the last day of the seminar, July 23,2010, it's an unforgettable moment for us. As Ma'am Malong said that we'll have a penitential rites, nothing's different for us but when the time came for the moment we'll say "sorry" for the people we've hurt, most of us cried a lot... but the best thing is that I didn't cried at all, because I'm so happy that I couldn't let tears fall from my eyes. Hmmm... as we all know, we, Franciscans had our own groups and most of the time we don't have cooperation, for short "not working as ONE". Bonding between us is not merely possible for those times. But because of that seminar, we all felt that we are UNITED again... that we are "ONE"... we are "WHOLE" again! And that's the best thing that had happened during the seminar. We all say sorry to each other, hugs and embraces comforted me a lot during those moments. And even if others think that we are "o.a." it's okay, because for us it's a stepping stone that could lead again to our unity. I hope that our unity would last forever and never be a scarce again that fades as time goes by. I admit, that I'm hurt for those times that our classmates act strange to us, it feels like they didn't care about us. But now, I am hoping that July 23,2010, would be the new beginning for us to be united. I love my friends, my classmates. I Love FRANCISCANS 2010- 2011. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment