Thursday, August 5, 2010

July's Best Momentum

Rush...crams... These things are on their way to complicate and disturbed students' lives. July is over! But what makes July a remarkable month is that it's not an empty month but it's full of stuffs that became a part of our student's life already. Being a student of St.Francis is a great opportunity and a big responsibility as well. Not just because you're in A section you should maintain your high grades but it's the fact that you should be worthy to be called as a good model not for Seniors but to whole St.Charles Academy. I should be that kind of steward, so to make it real and possible, I should start it with myself. July seems to be a month of a journey for me. I remembered our activity in English regarding with the "my story, your story and our story". It's given to us as our assignment and when Sir Maurison called my name, I am so excited to share it to the class. I'm glad they like it, they laughed to the part of the story I, myself laughed at. I enjoyed it so much ----seeing people smiling at you, appreciating your work.:) On our subject T.L.E., I'm so happy too for getting the highest points in our activities for 3 consecutive activities we've done. It seemed that we are all compatible with our group mates. On our first presentation, it's a role play about the barter system. Hahaha... I act like an insane at that time... I portray an Indian entrepreneur. My classmates laughed on how I speak...the way I speak.:) On our second presentation, Ma'am Irene told us to make a lay-out and we chose for a community lay-out and I'm glad because we, as a group chose a barangay community and it's our barangay, Manzon. And again we're the group who got the highest points and good comments made us proud for what we've done. And lastly, our role play portraying an entrepreneur who had challenges in his business before reaching the peak of his dream restaurant. Mark Daniel act as the proprietor of Mang Inasal and Mark Oliver as Mark Bautista singing the song "hinahanap-hanap kita" for the restaurant "Mang Inasal". It was a great presentation too, even if we lose 1-point because of some errors we're happy 'cause we made it again, our group was the champion again.:)---those moments in our high school lives were really unforgettable; the laughter we've shared with each other...and the tears that we let fall to our own eyes and to the shoulders of someone we trust to and we love. Tears are important also, it reminds me of how I looked like after an activity on our English class. On that afternoon, we're told by Sir Maurison to go to the comp. lab for our play (Icarus and Daedalus) but we didn't expect to cry on that afternoon. The moment Sir Maurison let us to watch a clip about a letter from our parents, I didn't cry that bad but the moment Sir Maurison told us to stand on our chair and told us to imagine ourselves flying...reaching for our biggest dreams... I couldn't really stop myself, my tears from falling out. Maybe, it's the fact that I am afraid that I couldn't reach for those things, that I'm so small and not important for others be proud of me someday. That activity made me to be more thankful of what I had now...my parents, my achievements in life. As Sir Maurison said, "You can reach all your dreams and it's on your hands". And for that, I'll always keep in mind that's nothing's impossible with God and when you're really sincere in achieving those things. I will soar high until I could reach my mountain's peak.

No comments:

Post a Comment